Welcome to the world of beautiful beeswax candles!
The most natural of waxes, this non-toxic Ontario local variety always boasts a wonderful honey-type aroma.
All other waxes pale in comparison!
Have you ever felt a heaviness in your chest and in the air when burning a highly scented candle?
Don't ignore that feeling!
You would be surprised to know that many cheap highly fragranced candles are paraffin based. These candles produce a lot of soot and likely contain fragrances with disagreeable ingredients.
Beeswax burns incredibly clean with a soothing warm glow emulating the rays of the sun.
One of the amazing qualities of burning beeswax is its ability to clear the air of dust, mold, and odours - a welcome relief to those with asthma, allergy sufferers and the fragrance sensitive.
Couple these qualities with the lovely warm fragrance, and you've got yourself a beautifully cozy ambiance that you can feel good about!
1. To ensure candle longevity, keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and burn on a level heat resistant surface.
2. For container candles, allow your candle to achieve a full melt pool before extinguishing to prevent tunnelling.
3. To maintain a margin of safety, do not burn your candle all the way down. Extinguish once ½” of wax is remaining.
4. NEVER leave a burning candle unattended. Keep within the line of sight and away from flammable materials, children and pets.
The range indicates that burn time is dependent on maintenance of the wick and environmental conditions.
1. GEO PEAR (S) ~ 110g 15-20 hours
2. GEO PEAR (L) ~200g 25-35 hours
3. FACED ~150g 15-25 hours
4. MOD ~150g 15-25 hours
5. PILLAR ~350g 35+ hours